Parcel Connect offers competitive pricing for customers who send parcels infrequently, or as one-offs. Pricing is calculated based on the actual weight or the size of your parcel, whichever is greater, and the address the parcel is being sent to. There is a maximum weight of 10kg for any parcel.
Articles in this category
- How do I send a parcel through Parcel Connect?
- How much will it cost to send my parcel?
- What is the maximum parcel size I can send?
- What is cubic weight?
- The website keeps telling me my parcel is over size or over weight. What does this mean?
- Are there any items I can't send with Parcel Connect?
- When will my parcel be picked up?
- When will my parcel be delivered?
- What if my agent is too far away to drop the parcel off?
- I don’t have a printer, can I still send with Parcel Connect?