When a sender dispatches a parcel for us to deliver to you, they choose whether the delivery requires a signature or can be left in a safe place. If your parcel has been sent with the Authority to Leave or Standard Delivery service, the courier may assess whether a safe place is available to deliver your parcel.
Locations deemed safe are:
- Left as per instructions.
- At the front door without blocking or obstructing its opening, if under cover and more than 5 metres from the street or footpath.
- Down the side of the house, if under cover.
- Within a business during business hours.
- With a concierge.
- In a letterbox.
- In a safe place that can’t be accessed by animals and is protected from the weather.
If the courier is unable to leave your parcel in a safe place, it will be delivered to the nearest Parcel Connect agent. You’ll be notified to collect at a time that suits you.
See link below to view examples for delivery to a Safe Place: